Why Come to This Career Fair?
The CISE Career Fair provides an opportunity that cannot be found elsewhere. It is the only career fair at the University of Florida that is specifically geared toward students and alumni with experience in computer science, computer engineering, and digital arts and sciences.
By registering, companies will be recognized as a Career Fair Sponsor on the homepage of the website. Companies that register by Aug. 30 will also be recognized on promotional materials. Along with a catered meal, representatives will have a comfortable amount of space for a promotional booth (table and chairs provided).
11 a.m. to Noon
Check-in & Setup
Noon to 1 p.m.
1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Fees & Prep Information
|One table and two chairs||✓|
|Two tables and four chairs||✓|
|Catered meal for each representative*||✓||✓|
|Power outlets (we encourage sponsors to bring extension cords)||✓||✓|
|Preparation and display assistance||✓||✓|
|Sponsor recognition on website||✓||✓|
|Sponsor recognition in marketing materials if registered by Aug. 30||✓||✓|
*Up to five representatives (an extra $50 charge per additional representative).
Note: Registration is not complete and booth space is not guaranteed until the fee payment has been received.
After Registration is Complete:
- Please email us a version of your company’s logo with a transparent background so we can add your company to the homepage.
- Ship us your display items (more information below).
- Optional Items to Bring:
- Name tags
- Power strips/extension cords (we have a limited number available)
- Directions to the event can be found here. If you have items to unload when you arrive, please pull up around the circle drive where we will have volunteers waiting to assist. You may also enter through the UF Bookstore.
- Parking: We do our best to reserve enough spots, but parking is limited. Parking passes can be printed here before you arrive. We will also have a volunteer in the parking garage from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. to hand out passes if you have not printed one. Please have your pass displayed on the dashboard before leaving the garage.
- Check-in: Please be sure every representative signs the check-in sheet upon arrival.
Display Shipping Information
Items must be sent to the below address by Sept. 20 to guarantee availability on the event day. Please track shipments and contact us to verify delivery has been received BEFORE the event date. If delivery has not been verified, we cannot guarantee your items will be available. Assistance with setting up display and promotional materials will be provided.
Hold for: [Company Name]
432 Newell Drive
Room 301, CSE Building
Gainesville, FL 32611
Attn: Allison Logan
- Send items for delivery on a Saturday or Sunday, as the university is closed.
- Send items on the event day (unless otherwise agreed upon with the event coordinator, Allison Logan), as we will not be at the delivery location.
Cancellations & Refunds
Registration fees are NOT refundable or transferrable. If a cancellation is requested, paid fees will act as a credit toward a future Career Fair event.
Delta and American Airlines fly into the Gainesville Regional Airport. Representatives can also fly into Jacksonville International Airport, the Tampa International Airport or the Orlando International Airport, then rent a car to travel approximately 2 hours to Gainesville.
The following car rental companies are available in Gainesville.
- Alamo, 352-377-7005
- Avis, 352-376-8155
- Budget, 352-373-3959
- Enterprise, 352-372-8779
- Hertz, 352-373-8444
- National, 352-377-7005